Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation at Forest Road Apartments, 92 Forest Road, Trevallyn, Tas 7250
1. DEFINITIONS *Booking* means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. *Property* means 92A Forest Road, Trevallyn, Tasmania, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. *Management* means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. " Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT " Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. " Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. Key collection and return is via the key safe located on the wall to the right of the front door. A 4-digit pin will be emailed to you prior to your arrival.
4. PAYMENT " Your Booking is split into two portions * the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance. " Balance of the rental amount is to be paid 28 days prior to occupancy. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front. " Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you. " We accept payment by the following methods: Direct deposit into our bank account. " Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION " If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact us at email@example.com " Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. " If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded all except the deposit amount. " Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking. " A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. " A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests> " We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. UNAVAILABILITY " If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS " We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
9. PETS " Pets are not allowed at the Property 10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES " You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. " You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) " Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. " Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. " Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. " Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee. " All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived " The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the key safe outside the front door. You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Smoking is not permitted in the Property
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS " In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. " Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. " Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.